GDPR, Privacy and Cookies Policy
This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions, explain how Laksalauk.com or GIFTALLUK LIMITED ('the website') may use the information we collect about you, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. Please read this policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully by accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- register with, and buy products or services on the Website.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us, e.g. in writing, call customer services.
We may supplement the information we collect about you with information we receive from other sources e.g. public registers such as the electoral roll. This allows us to assess the accuracy of the information we hold about you in order to send you relevant offers and information.
Using your information
Collecting your personal information helps Lunchbagworld.com to better understand what you need from us. We use your information to:
- manage and improve the Website.
- personalise our services to you.
- administer and operate your account.
- tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- understand your shopping behaviour to develop and improve our products and services.
- manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime. In performing checks your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
We may share your personal information across our internal staff so they can provide you with relevant products and services.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to companies outside for their marketing purposes.
All orders will always be charged in GBP.
Marketing and research:
If you agree, we may contact you:
- with offers and information about our products or services.
- with offers and information about partners' products or services.
- for customer research, e.g. to help improve our service.
Of course, the choice is entirely yours, but if you say you do not want to receive marketing information from us this will prevent you from receiving great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
In order to comply with new rules, we use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the Website, or which may be dropped by third parties through our websites. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you do not want to have them on your device. Please be reassured that we are working on other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the Website.
What is a cookie
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other devices when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating Website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
Persistent cookies - These cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They have activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies - These cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
If you have any queries, please contact us.